|Pipe name||AWADUKT PVC SN8 classic|
|Name of material||RAU-PVC 1100|
|Color (outside)||Red, Orange|
|Operational area||Civil Engineering, HVAC/MEP Sector|
|Di | Inside (mm)||103|
|Da | Outside (mm)||110|
|Wall thickness (mm)||3.2|
AWADUKT PVC SN8 combines high ring rigidity with the flexibility required for a modern sewer pipe system. The high level of economic efficiency that is also provided make it the ideal solution for all applications in the high-load sewer pipe sector. AWADUKT PVC SN8 is a modern high-load sewer pipe system made from the proven material PVC-U. The pipe has a homogeneous, full-walled structure in accordance with DIN EN 1401.
- Max. Waste water temperatures: Continuous exposure 60 ° C (DN 110-200) and 40 ° C (DN 250-500), short-term: 60 ° C
- Maximum flow speed up to 8 m / s
- slope range 3 to 80 ‰
- Embedding material according to DIN EN 1610
- Cover heights 0.5 - 8 m
- Use under traffic loads up to SLW 60 (static calculation required)
- Massive full wall structure
- Tested and approved according to DIN EN 1401
- Heavy-duty sewer pipe system for the highest demands
- Can be used under heavy traffic (SLW 60)
- For waste and rainwater sewers
- For road construction, airfield construction and railroad construction
The clear disadvantage of rigid materials compared to flexible materials is that they attract loads and, if overloaded, react with immediate cracks / ruptures or with displacements of the socket connection. The flexible system, on the other hand, can deform in a controlled manner. The pipe system thus evades the loads that occur and transfers the pressure to the bedding material.
High system rigidity
The high ring stiffness (≥ SN8) applies to all AWADUKT PVC high-load sewer pipe systems, i.e. both pipes and fittings. AWADUKT PVC molded parts according to DIN EN 1401 can be used, which due to their geometry also achieve a ring stiffness of ≥SN8 according to DIN EN ISO 9969.
AWADUKT PVC SN8 is available in the colors azure blue and red brown. The color azure blue, which symbolizes rainwater, is predestined for use as a rainwater channel. The different colors reliably prevent incorrect connections.
Connection option to other sewage systems:
Crassus hose adapters (CDC, CTC, CSC), Crassus repair sleeves, Crassus combination adapters (from DN110 - DN160), Crassus adapter couplings, Crassus rubber adapters (from DN110 - DN160) and much more.
Crassus Pipe Doctor and Crassus Pipe Plaster
Source: Rehau, Crassus