|Designation||Georg Fischer Silenta Premium (+GF+)|
|Material name||Polypropylen (PP) mineral reinforced|
|Applications||HVAC/MEP Sector, Drainage|
|Wall thickness (mm)||5.3|
About Georg Fischer
Georg Fischer is focused on the three core businesses GF Piping Systems, GF Automotive and GF Machining Solutions. The industrial company, founded in 1802 and headquartered in Switzerland, has 14,000 employees worldwide and is represented by around 130 companies in 30 countries. GF Piping Systems is a leading supplier of piping systems made of plastic and metal with a global market presence. The portfolio includes innovative connection technologies, fittings, valves, sensors and pipes for a wide variety of applications in the treatment and distribution of water and chemicals as well as for the safe transport of liquids and gases in the industrial sector.
The drainage pipe
Silenta Premium is a sound-absorbing sewage system for pressureless building and property drainage in accordance with DIN 1986-100, DIN EN 12056 and DIN EN 752. Silenta Premium can be used as a universal drainage system in both single-family homes and large properties. Silenta Premium is available in nominal sizes DN 56 to DN 200. The range consists of all pipes, fittings and transitions that are required for the production of drainage systems. Silenta Premium pipes are co-extruded from polypropylene using an innovative 3-layer technology. The outer layer is impact-resistant and protects against mechanical damage. The middle layer made of mineral-reinforced polypropylene reliably insulates the sound. This means that Silenta Premium can be used safely in buildings with noise protection requirements in accordance with DIN 4109. The smooth and abrasion-resistant inner surface prevents incrustations and deposits and protects against corrosion, e.g. B. from aggressive household chemicals. Due to the light gray coloring, the sewage system is easy to inspect.
Silenta Premium can also be used for properties with increased noise protection requirements (VDI guideline 4100). Thanks to its highly sound-insulating properties, Silenta Premium is particularly suitable for:
- Office building
- Large residential complexes
- schools and universities
- conference centers
- industrial and commercial buildings
- Construction: 3-layer pipe system (PP - mineral-reinforced PP - PP)
- Density: 1.9 g / cm3 (DIN 53479)
- Color: light gray (RAL 7035)
- Maintenance: No maintenance required (if used as intended)
- Fastening: pipe clamps with rubber insert, e.g. Bismat from Walraven
- Coefficient of linear expansion: 0.04 mm / m * K
- Tensile strength: 13 N / mm2
- Chemical resistance: Resistant to domestic sewage as well as industrial sewage pH2 - pH12
- Permissible ambient temperature: Between -20 ° C and + 60 ° C
- Permissible wastewater temperature: For domestic wastewater between 0 ° C and + 60 ° C, briefly up to + 97 ° C
- Labeling pipes: manufacturer name, brand name, pipe diameter, wall thickness, standard information, material information, AbZ no., Date of manufacture, machine number, country of manufacture, EAN code
- Identification of molded parts: manufacturer name, brand name, diameter, degrees of angle, standard information
- Nominal sizes system: DN56, DN70, DN90, DN100, DN125, DN150, DN200
- Connection: push-in sleeves with factory-fitted profile sealing rings
- DIBt approval: AbZ No. Z-42.1-537
- Application category: According to DIN EN 1451-1 according to category B (inside buildings) and BD (buried underground within the building structure)
- E-modulus: 2400 - 3800 MPa according to ISO 178
- Ring stiffness: According to EN ISO 9969. The ring stiffness is at least 4.0 kN / m2 over the entire dimension range DN 56 - DN 200
The 3-shift system
- Outer layer made of PP: Robust and resistant to mechanical and thermal loads during operation and processing.
- Middle layer made of mineral-reinforced PP: The high mass weight ensures sound absorption and reduces the propagation of sound waves.
- Inner layer made of PP: Resistant to domestic sewage. The smooth and abrasion-resistant surface prevents incrustations and ensures perfect and low-noise drainage.
Source: Georg Fischer (as of March 2016)